Sunday, October 16, 2011
October.
I LOVE FALL! I know a lot of people do but I am here to claim that I love it the most. I get this swelled up feeling in my chest--do you know what I mean? I become all giddy & emotional! Everything is just so much fun. All the activities-camping, hayrides, corn mazes, apple cider/hot chocolate, pumpkins/pumpkin carving (which I have yet to do), fall festivals, barn parties, square dancing, & the list can just keep on going. Isn't it fantastic? I miss the Asheville colors & mountains though. I don't know if Walla Walla will get as colorful as Asheville. I sure hope so because there is nothing better than the fall colors. Autumn even has a smell and a feel to it. The chill in the air, the sweaters. oh my lands! I can't contain myself. I just want to wrap it all up and put it in a jar for whenever I am "homesick" for fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment