The house is quiet & everyone is fast asleep. I am on a recliner next to my sweet cousin, who is also alseep, and feeling blessed.
I am so blessed with friends, family, joy, and love. These things are evident in every part of my life. This year has had it's struggles but God has given me so much more than I could ever ask for. My biggest regret would be not spending enough time with Him.
We spent Christmas at the beach this year. Just the four of us. As soon as I got off the plan from Washington we were headed to Carolina Beach. It was just what I needed! The beach has a way of rejuvenating your soul. Especially in the winter months--when it is empty and gray but still quite magnificent.
It cleared up for us the rest of the week & we spent a good amount of time exploring the area.
|
I am so excited to see what this new year holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment