Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Falling For You, My Dear Walla Walla.

I am truly falling for WA! I love it here. The people, the places, the opportunities! I know there are days when I really miss my family & loved ones back home but over all I know that God brought me here, my heart is at peace.

I don't know where my next adventure will be, but I know that my life is safely tucked away in God's heart and no matter where I end up, I'll be okay. I am crossing my fingers & silently hoping that my journey here will not end in 9 months though. Walla Walla is such a sleepy little town but at the same time holds so much charm of it's own. Of course just like any other place--it is the people that make is so wonderful. Everyone has been so loving & open to me. The staff I work with in the church are awesome. I feel so comfortable with each of them and they all work so hard. Some of them I feel as if I have known them my whole life! I can't believe I have only been here a few months and at the same time I can't believe how much times has flown by. Isn't that funny how you can feel two complete opposite ways at once?!

The experiences I have had in these past few months have been FANTASTIC! Marine Biology trip, Senior Survival, rock climbing, the fair, antique shops, etc. It only makes me more hungry for adventures! My list of places to go just keeps getting longer, longer, & longer. My life just feels so full of possibilities! I love it.

I am just so full of joy. I am not saying that I haven't had my obstacles and that there aren't days when I feel alone or too far from home but I am just SO ENTIRELY BLESSED!

so this is my ode to Walla Walla, WA & all of the beauty it has brought into my life.

1 comment:

  1. Baby, can you send me that picture. It's awesome! Love reading your blogs! Dad

    ReplyDelete