I finally went to the WINDMILLS! I had been wanting to go so badly ever since I arrived in Walla Walla. Hannah & I ventured off to the land of the windmills super stoked! My little Saturn had the hardest time on the dirt road that led up to them but it made it eventually.
The views along the way were so amazing!
We had to stop a couple of times to take in the views.
We did arrive to the actual windmills eventually and they were everything I had hoped they'd be. Okay, maybe to other people they wouldn't be that thrilling but I found them super enchanting and they were HUGE!
we also found some tumble weeds & couldn't resist rolling them around.
It was so much fun and as expected, super windy.
When we got back in the car our hair was a bit wind blown...
I admit that this is not our best look.
I can't wait to go again. It truly was so peaceful up there!
No comments:
Post a Comment